Your direct reports are your right-hand people – implementing your vision and the organisational strategic plan. It is important that the leadership team is a cohesive unit who understands and values the strengths – and weaknesses – of one another and how to utilise all of the skills in the team to achieve outstanding results.
Developing a supportive team environment with a high level of accountability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment involves a number of elements. Based on the needs and diversity of the team and its members, this development program could encompass:
- Methods to get your team on board with your vision
- Strategic planning
- Career development and planning
- Managing stress and burnout
- Performance management / development
- Change management techniques
- Motivating unmotivated staff
- Dealing with difficult people and situations
- Managing workloads / expectations
- Effective communication
- Managing up as well as managing down
As with our other services, this Leadership Team program is based on gaining an understanding of the groups’ needs, clarifying what process is about, gaining commitment, and measuring and evaluating the learning.